Our scanning technology is the largest in Australia and is specifically designed for fine art reproductions. We scan artworks with unsurpassed image quality and colour accuracy to ensure the original is authentically captured.
- Scan rigid originals up to 2.4 x 6 metres
- Scan loose originals up to 3.6 metres wide
- Scan oversized originals by automatically stitching multiple scans
- Capture optical resolution up to 1000ppi for large format and 4000ppi for small format
- High depth of field to scan originals up to 50cm thick
- Dynamic LED lighting, free of harmful infrared and ultra-violet light
- Our Highly experienced team of technicians use sophisticated technologies optimised for accurate colour management and authentic reproduction.
- Every scan is analysed alongside the original under CRI rated lighting to produce digital files with superior colour accuracy.
- Complex digital retouching and colour matching is performed using specialist imaging monitors with unmatched colour gamut and built-in colour calibration.
- Files can be delivered in any format required for printing, publication and archiving.